We thought we would document the 5 best HIIT circuits/routines we have either done and/or want to do in the future. Why? Well I’ve gone into HIIT before but to simplify it, HIIT(ing) isn’t so bad because;
- It increases your metabolism;
- It’s quick and convenient – similar to how tinder/grinder sells itself; and
- There is no equipment necessary.
So what are these five illustrious circuits? Well I am glad you asked…
5 circuits to rule them all… 5 of the best HIIT circuits which will make your drawl.
I recommend you do three circuits a week and I promise you after 4 weeks you will see and feel a difference!
1st the worse:
- 30 seconds of burpess
- 30 seconds of star jumps
- 30 seconds of press ups
- 30 seconds of lunges
- 30 seconds of mountain climbers
- 30 seconds of Russian twist
Make sure you have a 30 seconds rest between each exercise and 2 minute break after completing all exercises. Look to do 2 or more sets!
2nd the best:
- 30 seconds sprint
- 45 seconds squat jumps
- Lunges 20 reps each leg
- Calf raises for 50 reps.
Rest for 1- 2 minutes after you have finished all the exercises. Look to complete as many sets as possible!
3rd the one with the hairy chest:
- 15 second dead mill sprint
- Repeat 10 times with a minute break in between
After completing 10 reps have a 2 minute break and start again. 2 sets to 4 recommended…
HIIT circuit number 4 (I ran out of rhymes):
- 20 seconds rowing as fast as possible – 10 seconds rest. Repeat 8 times.
Have a 2 minute rest the repeat again. 2 sets or more recommended!
HIIT circuit number 5:
- Find a road sprint as fast as you can each time to a lamppost walk to the next. Repeat.
Aim for 15 minutes of exercise – however increase it dependant on fitness level.
I hope the above helps you to sweat like a dyslexic on countdown. And one thing I can promise, while not easy, it is a great way to start you down the journey of health and fitness!
Thank you for reading! Remember to ‘like’ us on Facebook and join us in becoming healthier for us and loved ones.