This beautiful recipe was created by one of my closest friends, Sarah Withers, and the recipe can be found below.
Creating the sexy photos to accompany the recipe actually takes longer than making the balls themselves. Because all you do is mix the ingredients below into a big medley of love and use your hands to create the balls. Once the balls have been made you shove them in the fridge and let them chill (behave)!
- 1/2 cup Coconut oil – liquefied (if hard, place it in a bowl in the microwave for 20 seconds)
- 30g (1/2 cup) Coconut flour
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup Chocolate or cacao powder, sugar-free
- 1/2 cup Coconut milk, full fat, as it usually contains less sugar and carbs than low-fat/light versions
- 200g desiccated coconut (keep 50g of the desiccated coconut separate for rolling at the end). Don’t worry of the mixture appears wetter than you’d like, as the coconut oil sets so will the mixture
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Roll into the desired size balls using the rest of the desiccated coconut to coat
- Place on a plate to set for 30 mins
- Store in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.
Thank you for reading the post and please feel free to share!