So I really crave Pizza but without the guilt-hangover of actually eating all the dough and processed cheese/meat. So I made this little beaut.
Quick, easy, tastes great and relatively healthy!
- Tortilla wraps;
- 1 x Tinned tomatoes – to smother over the wrap;
- 1 x Tomato puree – to include on the wrap as well;
- Add Oregano or mixed herbs to suit taste;
- Throw some torn Buffalo Mozzarella,onto the wrap;
- Introduce some cooked chicken, my fav, or you can use ham or bacon or even a veggie option with Tofu or mushrooms;
- Spinach – pour boiling water over the leaves then cold water to cool, drain and put onto wrap;
- Finally make space in the middle a crack an egg and cook at 180 degrees and wait till the egg is cooked!
Hey presto! What I love about this recipe is that you chop and change to suit your taste there is no set amount or rules!
Thanks for reading!
If you have any recipe ideas make sure you send them our way or comment below!